Australian Private Networks are looking for a skilled programmer, ideally with sound commercial experience working as a NOC Engineer at an ISP.
- Design, deployment and maintenance of network topology.
- Development and management of application services across platforms.
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. access products, service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis.
- Participate in out of hours support.
- Proven Linux/UNIX programming skills (CentOS, BSD), experience with open source software like OpenNMS, FreeRADIUS and pfSense. Advanced scripting skills.
- Sound experience working on network equipment in an ISP environment.
- In-depth understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Ethernet (STP, RSTP, 802.1q VLANs, QinQ).
- Experience in open source technology.
- Understanding of bandwidth management, QoS and traffic prioritisation.
- Familiarity with Cisco ASR and ISG platforms.
Closing Date: 9 September
If you would like to apply please send your CV to martin.camilleri at apn.net.au
HI Linux lovers
We are looking for someone to give us a hand for 3-5 days in setting up
dedicated linux POS workstations in a few configurations and make this
repeatable in the easiest possible manner. We know exactly what app
software has to go on the workstations but are not sure of the best way to
configure them to make them "user-proof". Ideally looking for someone with
experience in this type of linux configuration, but someone with good
extensive linux knowledge is OK also.
Must be able to start next week (10/8) or as close as possible to that date.
Please call me direct or email jon(a)willowit.com.au
ph: +61 3 8506 0393
mob: +61 4 000 17 444
*2013 & 2015 Odoo Best Partner Asia/Pacific*
*Creators of Odoo-Pentaho integration project*
I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon and will be travelling to Melbourne in September for a Private Hiring Event. I have provided further details below.
Event Location: Melbourne
Event Dates: September 14th and 15th, 2015
Amazon Teams Attending: Amazon Consumables (AmazonFresh, Baby, Mom, Subscribe and Save, etc.) and Prime
Roles: Software Development Engineers, Software Development Managers, and Technical Program Managers (can send job descriptions upon request)
Role Locations: Seattle, WA, New York, NY, and Irvine, CA
Experience Level: 5+ years of industry experience
If interested: Please send a copy of resume to Jacqueline Olliges - jacqo(a)amazon.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Technical Recruiter | Events | Amazon Consumables
E: jacqo(a)amazon.com<mailto:email@example.com> LI: Jacqueline Olliges LinkedIn Profile<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=51688631&trk=nav_responsive_tab_pr…>
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.