We are actively recruiting a Red Hat Solution Consultant in Canberra. Please have a read through the below job description and respond with a CV attached if you are interested in the role.
Alternatively if you feel this is not for you perhaps you can recommend someone?
The Technical Consultant will perform solution consulting and delivery of Unix/Linux/Red Hat solutions for the organization. The Consultant will have a broad knowledge of enterprise open source, Linux and the ability to design, deliver and communicate solution benefits with Enterprise customers. The Consultant will have proven experience with enterprise deployments.
Benefits for you
- Working for Growing global brand with a very good technology reputation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Healthy Fun Corporate culture
- Employee Benefits
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform on site delivery and implementation of Unix/Linux/Red Hat enterprise solutions
- Provide advanced technical support and advice
- Perform proposal writing, solution design, and implementation
- Present solutions and benefits to clients
- Lead project implementation and large changes
- Maintain and develop understanding of industry best practices
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel
- Deliver quality work resulting in positive customer satisfaction
- Gain understanding of customer's infrastructure and business and make recommendations appropriate to their business and technology needs
- Manage project deliverables and coordinate resources effectively
- Experience working in a Consultant or related position
- Advanced Unix / Linux database administration and tuning skills
- Advanced Linux kernel and performance tuning skills
- Advanced Linux troubleshooting skills
- Project experience implementing virtualisation technologies in an enterprise environment
- Advanced communication skills with a broad audience on value proposition, solution benefits and project management
- Experience managing project delivery
- RHCE or other relevant technical certification
Level 15, 55 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Direct: 02 8243 1011
Office: 02 8243 1000
FAX: 02 9279 0511
Please note that the information in this email is confidential and intended only for the named addressee(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended addressee(s).
By using any of the information in this document you agree to be bound by the standard Terms of Business of Naviro Pty Ltd. Please email enquiries(a)naviro.com.au requesting a copy of this document, or call 02 9279 3500. You agree that if you do interview, correspond with, engage or employ any candidate(s) referred to in this document, you have entered a contractual agreement with Naviro Pty Ltd and are bound by the standard Terms of Business
Hi there - I am hoping to post a role on luv jobs - are you able to help?
The role details are as follows:
This is an opportunity to join a specialist technology organisation that are experiencing high growth and international success from their base in Melbourne.
This is an industry leader that have an expanding world wide customer base.
In joining this team you will become part of a close knit team of technical specialists, an organisation that puts strong emphasis on recruiting like minded team professionals who are respected for their intellect, their ability to produced creative technical solutions and who are constantly looking to expand their technical capabilities further.
The complex technology platform that you will gain experience in includes the following;
* LAMP and associated technologies ( PHP, C++)
* TCP/IP, DNS, IPTables, HTTP, VPN
This platform spans multiple locations and is based on LINUX distributions and a variety of open source components, it is also currently transitioning to the next generation environment.
To be successful in this application you will be asked to demonstrate experience of the following
* Administration of a minimum of 10 Servers
* Software upgrades,
* Security fixes
* Network Configuration Changes.
* Triaged Operations Support, analysis of cause and remediation
* Scripting experience
* Linux High Availability / Mission Critical environment.
Please send your application to Christine Hubble at christineh(a)marshallmcadam.com.au<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or call 03 8399 9311 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively visit us at www.marshallmcadam.com.au