[luv-talk] A talk tomorrow about privacy etc.

Peter Ross Petros.Listig at fdrive.com.au
Tue Jun 17 15:44:10 EST 2014

Hello,

somehow I remember an open invitation in my inbox, to a talk/meeting about
privacy, challenges we are facing and what to do. And somehow the EFF was
in it;-) And I thought it would be tomorrow.

Sorry about this vague recollection.. it somehow disappeared, I cannot
find it. Google does not help me neither.

I believe it was on one of the LUV mailing lists last days..

Am I right or did I dream of it?? Maybe the last days watching soccer at
unholy hours made me more forgetful than usual.

Sorry about the noise
Peter