[luv-talk] Natural language processing was ( Re: How best to move system to SSD)

Rohan McLeod rhn at jeack.com.au
Mon Jun 9 21:10:23 EST 2014

Jason White wrote:
> Rohan McLeod <rhn at jeack.com.au> wrote:
>
> .....................snip
> They would have to perform consistently better than Google's own query
> processing algorithms to be worthwhile though.

Jason; just so I'm sure we are talking about the same thing;
the issue I am concerned with is translating a natural language search
query,
into the Google  search string, which most economically returns the required
result. Not setting up some alternative to Google's search algorithm ! Yes ?

                                      regards Rohan McLeod