A link for when we are in conversations on what's Linux & FOSS ...

Wen Lin vwenlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:45:38 AEDT 2016

Hi,

Just found the following interesting piece from the Internet I thought I
would like to share with you, as a gift for your bed time reading ...
A sort of all-in-one piece on what's Linux and Free & Open Source Software,
and ... "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the FOSS!"
8-)

  http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/help-make-year-linux-desktop/

So, when we happened to be in some end-of-year/new year dinner parties or
picnics with relatives & friends, and the conversations come up on topics
like "What's Linux? What is this FOSS thing? I'm retiring and looking for a
computer to write my memoir... or, I hate this Windows 10 thing, what I
gonna do now ..." - I thought this piece can be a place we can go look for
some inspirations ...  The reason I bring this up is because for the last
few days of the festive season, I'd got similar experience when during
conversations, such questions were thrown at me, and I was like, Ur ...
Where do I start?

Enjoy!

And may all have a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Cheers,
Wen