Getting systemd to not use cpuacct cgroup on RHEL 7.2

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Tue Dec 22 23:35:12 AEDT 2015

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 02:52:04 PM Jason White via luv-main wrote:

> While this doesn't directly answer your question, does anything on the
> following page provide a clue?
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Slurm

Hmm, don't trust any page that links to the LLNL docs, they're really old & no
longer apply to current versions, that page needs to be fixed to point to
http://slurm.schedmd.com/ as that's where the developers are now (and yes,
it's still GPL).

> This doesn't tell us how they worked around the issue. Do you have the Slurm
> unit file for systemd? This might contain the necessary ingredient, but
> that's just a guess on my part.

Yeah, I've got those (they're in the source distribution) but it is a bit more
involved than that.  I've just got this email on the slurm-devel list that
essentially confirms and expands on what Clinton mentioned:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.slurm.devel/9100

All the best,
Chris