Tacacs+ - console access works, ssh does not

Peter Ross petrosssit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:02:04 AEDT 2015

Hi all,

The TACACS+ server seems to be okay but the switch has an issue.

This ancient HP blade switches are quite unique, and I should have used a
Cisco to start with (I just did not one at hand).

Sorry about the noise.

If someone knows these HP blade switches.. I compare it to one in
production and cannot see the difference at all.

Regards
Peter