Tacacs+ - console access works, ssh does not

Peter Ross petrosssit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:22:29 AEDT 2015

Hi all,

I have not seen an "echo" of my mail in the inbox, nor any others.

But I heard my mail was distributed via list.

So this tests whether I am left in the dark now (I am using gmail and the
web interface for this on out of pure laziness)

and I also would like to know whether there where answers.

BTW: "service shell" was tried by me before too, it did not fix my problem.

I still cannot find an exhaustive list of service keywords, I dig into the
sources next (after I get my test bed back, I was one night away and
changes were made)

Thanks
Peter