[luv-announce] Get ready for GPG key signing on Saturday

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Thu Sep 17 15:29:22 AEST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:22:33 +1000
From: Ben Sturmfels <ben at stumbles.id.au>

Hi Folks,

Heard about GPG, but never quite gotten around to getting set up? Well
Software Freedom Day on Saturday is your chance. Stoo's talk at 11:30am
has all the details and we're hodling a Cryptoparty / GPG keysigning
session at 12:30pm.

    http://www.sfd.org.au/melbourne/

Don't have a GPG key? Take a look at the FSF's guide to email
encryption, and complete steps 1 and 2. If it all seems too hard, we're
happy to help you on Saturday.

    https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/

Have a GPG key now? Run the following command in a terminal, copy
the output into a text document and print it out on slips of paper to
give out at the key signing:

    gpg --fingerprint [your email address]

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Regards,