[luv-announce] LUV Beginners July Meeting: Ask the experts

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Tue Jul 14 21:58:09 AEST 2015

Start: Jul 18 2015 12:30
End: Jul 18 2015 16:30
Location: RMIT Building 91, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton South
Link: http://luv.asn.au/meetings/map

This month we'll be asking attendees for their pressing Linux and Open
Source issues, and our resident Linux experts will then attempt to
explain the topics to your satisfaction! If you've got something you
always wanted to know more about, or something you'd like to know how to
do, come along and ask.

There will also be the usual casual hands-on workshop, Linux
installation, configuration and assistance and advice. Bring your laptop
if you need help with a particular issue.

LUV would like to acknowledge Red Hat for their help in obtaining the
Trinity College venue and VPAC for hosting.

Linux Users of Victoria Inc., is an incorporated association,
registration number A0040056C.