[luv-announce] Forthcoming LUV talks

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Wed Nov 26 16:55:40 AEDT 2014

The LUV committee is currently planning talks for 2015 and would welcome
input from the members.  Would you like to give a talk, or can you
recommend someone?  What subjects would you like to hear about?

These are some ideas the committee came up with, but we'd love to hear
your suggestions:

* USB security in light of BadUSB
* Package update systems
* Finding and avoiding bugs in code
* Containterisation

The final talks for 2014 will be at our December meeting next Tuesday,
and I welcome suggestions for anything that you have seen and coveted
that would be worth mentioning in my talk on holiday gifts for Linux
lovers!  I hope to see you there.

Regards,
	Andrew Pam
	LUV President