I keep getting a problem with a Locked -1 error message from SpiderOak
which stops it updating the files. I have this advice from SpiderOak which
seems good but assuming a GUI and as I am running this on Linux from the
terminal I need help to convert this advice to something I can use.
It has come to light that NordVPN is causing issues within SpiderOak ONE.
Unfortunately NordVPN has been unable to render any assistance with this.
Currently we have found a solution that stabilizes the working relationship
between the two programs.
Please follow the following directions.
1. Open NordVPN
2. Choose a connection, whether quick connect or one you use frequently.
3. Allow NordVPN to connect. Once connected it will display a name and IP
address for the location you are connected to.
4. Make note of the name and IP address. You will need them.
5. Select settings.
6. Select auto connect.
7. For preferred gateway choose the country associated with the connection
8. For the region, choose the connection number you chose.
9. Navigate to Advanced.
10. Turn on Custom DNS
11. Input the IP address for the connection you chose. At this point, close
out of Nord and start it again. Once it is running and connected, it is
safe to open SpiderOak One.
Show replies by date