I have restored the LUV Wiki to the backup from 2nd September 2020 because
some time after that spammers discovered that due to a configuration error
they could create accounts with edit access with no restrictions.
I've fixed that configuration error. I noticed the issue when disk space
started running low due to the MariaDB database for the Wiki getting
increasingly large due to spam. /var/lib/mysql/luv_wiki was 908M before the
restore from backup, now it is 50M.
Let me know if you made Wiki changes during that time period, I can extract
stuff from the backups if needed.
My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/
My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/