Get in on the ground floor of a Melbourne startup heading to the top.
Engagement Innovation is building a disruptive market analytics and
consumer engagement platform with a clear development vision and the
support of a number of Australia’s leading B2C organisations. We’re
looking for motivated, talented people to help us build a culture that
celebrates innovation, energy and quality. At the moment we have
three positions available:
* one front end developer
* two back end web developers
We are offering attractive packages to people who tick the boxes, including:
* salaried remuneration from $60k to $120k
* performance bonuses
* share incentives
Marionette.js, git, MongoDB as well as bringing in the best (open
source!) solutions, such as Hadoop and RabbitMQ where required.
What we are primarily looking for is people who love to learn, teach
and problem solve. Additionally you need to:
* have good written and verbal communication skills;
* understand object oriented programming concepts and patterns;
* hold University qualifications.
For our back end work we need developers that:
* have experience in developing web applications with PHP;
* value Test Driven Development; and
* are comfortable working in the Linux ecosystem;
Additionally, experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
* Symfony2 is a big plus, other frameworks helpful;
* Redis or memcached;
* dev ops, such as Jenkins CI;
* configuration management such as Puppet or Chef;
* building a RESTful API;
For our front end developer we need someone that:
* will contribute to the UX of the product;
* can produce design assets such as iconography and screen mock ups;
* understands HTML5 and CSS best practice (such as OOCSS or SMACSS);
Backbone.js, Require.js and Marionette.js as additional bonuses.
If you feel you would be interested in joining something bright, new
and exciting then please contact us.
Call Doug on 0410 421 081 or email jobs(a)engagementinnovation.com
Show replies by date